Monday, July 1, 2013

June Favourites (Beauty, Skincare, TV/Movies, Bath/Shower))!

June went by so quickly!! This makes me scared for how fast summer will go by. Nevertheless, I am super excited to bring to you my June Favourites!




Beauty Favourites:

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - I have really been on the hunt for the perfect shade, or just the shade that fit me the best. So far, I have tried three shades! At first, I was set that I was a Champagne, then I went over to Honey.. and know i'm at Ivory! However, they all blend very nicely and become one with your skin. 



Beauty Blender
- I have recently rediscovered this product, and boy, am I happy I did! I love my Beauty Blender. It sheers out my foundation and is really nice. I actually just bought a replacement sponge!




Josie Maran Watercolour Cheek Gelée -
I just bought this less then a week ago, but it is amazing. It feels uber moisturizing and hydrating on my cheeks, while lasting all day! I have the shade Poppy Paradise and the colour reminds me a lot of Benetint, but better!

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush - Again, I just bought this, but am already impressed with it. I feel this Dollface is a staple in all pinks! Its super pigmented and works with various skintones. I hate really pretty pinks that only work or show up on fair complexions!


Clinique Chubby Stick -
Although i've had Curvy Candy and Woppin' Watemelon for a few days, I am familiar with the line. These colours are a gorgeous everyday pink we all want. Its moisturizing and looks really natural.



















Skincare Favourites:
Clinique 3 Step Acne Solutions System
Cleansing Foam
Clarifying Lotion
Clearing Moisturizer

Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil - I am in love with this oil! I've been using it everynight since I bought it and it really is a miracle worker. I decided to splurge the money on this product and every single penny is worth this product!!

Bath/Shower Favourites:
Bath and Body Works Carried Away Shower Gel - I love this scent so much! Its fresh and clean, and leaves me smelling the same way.
TV/Movie Favourites:
Keeping Up With the Kardashians
Bride Wars



No comments:

Post a Comment